About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

VAMPIRES!!!
Creatures of the NIGHT 


I wished I could have been a vampire..
Super strength... Special abilities.. Good looks... Immortal = Young forever.. etc..
MOST importantly I need not sleep which means..
I could use the 8 hours of sleep for my homework, studies.. etc
Really.. I'm lacking time because of extra classes, tuition and  
irritating drivers that send you home LATE EVERYDAY!!!


HOWEVER.. being a vampire has it's downside too...
If I stayed 17 years old forever..
It means that I couldn't watch 18++ movies forever *wahhhh cannot leh*

I tried entering the cinema three days ago (Sunday) to watch IP MAN 2 but was stopped by the guards there.. They asked me to show them my IC but lolz I'm below 18.. HOW LEH??

After sometime... *hehe* I sneaked in without them noticing..
BTW I could do this for the rest of my life could I??
Yeah.. So I'd prefer to grow up at least for one more year.. *haha*
BTW IP MAN IS A GREAT SHOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment