About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Thursday, April 29, 2010

On Wednesday..

I was rushing to finish my Add Maths Exclusive A tuition homework..
(MUST DO!!! If not then Mr. Wong will KILL me!!!)
I spent about 3 hours trying to finish it * I didn't even have time to do school hw*

When it was 7.45 pm, I headed off to Exclusive A..
Upon my LATE arrival at 8.05pm.. 
there was a HUGE THRONG of people at the front of the door!!!
YUP.. what happened??
There was a power failure 0.ooooooo

So everyone was leaving..
Then, I had to go for Wednesday Prayer Meeting lorrr..
At that time I was like *oh no! my 3 hours of hard work lehhh..*

So.. At the prayer meeting..
Was not very exciting..
However, I knew that HE had a reason for everything
Probably.. HE wanted to say something to me 

So... what I RECEIVED was not from the sharing..
BUT from Jie Jie Eunice during the "group prayer"
It was a reminder that:

"We are in the world.. BUT not of the world"
The time we spend in our studies, entertainment.. etc
We must spend just the same amount of time with HIM
The end times are near...

No comments:

Post a Comment