About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TIME FOR MIRACLES 
by Adam Lambert Beatrix

Phewww.... almost not able to reach home today...
Extra classes were over by 2pm and guessed what time I reached home????
Zzzzzz 4.30pm... *it could've been later up to 6pm or 7pm if not for Benji*

I waited for 2 ½ hours just for her!!! Wasted my time!!!
I wanted to call my parents at 3.30pm (since normally she came before 3pm)
BUT then it was raining cats and dogs...
I didn't want to get soaked so badly, so I didn't make the call...

Most people were gone at that time... BUT THEN..
I remembered Benji is staying near my area, so I asked if I could “tumpang”..
He said most probably yes if his parents weren't going elsewhere..
I crossed my fingers and hoped for blessings when his car arrived...
YIPEEE!!! My prayers were answered..... and so I am here now writing all these down..

THANKS Benji and family for the lift!! =P

lolz..


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZHI LIN!!! 
*hope you like the gift XD*




..

No comments:

Post a Comment