About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Sunday, May 16, 2010

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!! =P


*Especially to MR.WONG and MISS MOEY

SATURDAY and SUNDAY was A GREAT DAY of celebrations....


Yesterday.. We celebrated Zhi Lin's birthday at her house... (6pm-10pm)
I had a great time not only eating and playing but also fellowship with friends..
We were playing Twister and Wii for a whole 2 hours..
BTW Zhi Lin has a nice house.. ^.^

 TODAY... 



All Mutiarans  WAITED ANXIOUSLY for *ahem* MR. Wong to come out of the washroom.. He was in there for about 10 minutes???!!
AND WHEN HE FINALLY CAME OUT...
We SHOCKED Mr. Wong by celebrating Teacher's Day for him!!!
He was very happy.. LOLZ *keep on taking photos*
Other students were "a bit" jealous lolz..
But we also burned a hole in our pockets buying 6 pizzas, drinks, garlic bread etc...
Then there was so much leftovers..


Anyway Mr. Wong.. Hope you enjoyed everything including the little gift ^.^

Once again HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!! 
*should be Happy Mr. Wong's Day!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment