About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Thursday, April 15, 2010

American Idol

YEAH I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!!
*mostly because of this week*

There were many great performances this week..
It was Elvis week.. *Meaning = many great songs*

These are my favourite for this week:

1. Crystal Bowersox – Saved

2. Lee DeWyze – A Little Less Conversation

3. Tim Urban – Can’t Help Falling In Love

4. Michael Lynche – In The Ghetto


HOWEVER... My favourite contestant for now is currently *drum rolls*


LEE DEWYZE




Unfortunately..that isn't the main reason why I love this week..

What made me sit there at the show for two hours straight..

was the fact that..

there was a great singer..

and that person is currently..

MY FAVOURITE !


He is none other than the..

1. Greatest contestant that showed up during the whole American Idol show

2. Mentor of this Elvis week

3. The perfect and super special performer (although he's theatrical)

4. Cool Guy with eyeliner

5. Guy with exotic fashion sense

6. The person who performed under green lasers and smoke in Results Show of 9 to 7
(it was definitely a superb, outstanding performance. He out-shined EVERYONE!!

7. The person who brought life to the American Idol show
(not only this week, BUT the whole season 8 as well)

8. the reason why I continue watching this show up till today
(although it is getting very boring because of lack of talent)

9. He's "leng chai".. *Although gay*

10. HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY..







ADAM LAMBERT *woots*

GO GLAMBERT!!




YeAh I'm a CRAZY fan of LAMBERT..

I savoured every bit of his remix version of
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
in the show..

I admit I'm heels over head about him!!


^.^





1 comment:

  1. haha '*although gay*'
    lol....

    'shy' little lee xDD
    ryan asked him to show a broad grin to america
    he did gave but he looked down....
    haha...
    talented guy =)
    hope he maintain ba...

    anyway welcome
    on that physic thing xDD
    the more we teach one...
    the more we can learn....=)

    ReplyDelete