About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Jumping For Joy ?! 0.o



You may ask me why I am so happy..

Yeah, WHY am I on cloud 9?


These are my 10 reasons:


1. I struck a lottery ticket!! Oh Yeah!! I won RM 999 (I know it isn't much for a lottery but still =P)


2. My previous complications were solved and I will be receiving all the prizes from school this coming Saturday on the 24th of April.


3. A guy confessed his feelings for me?! LOL XP


4. Adam Lambert decided to come to MALAYSIA!! Wheeee...



5. I got free movie tickets to watch Shutter Island.. WOW


6. I got to see Adam Lambert on TV in American Idol this week ^.^


7. I was chosen to act in a short skit in my school play for Prize Giving Day this Saturday *YEAH I GOT THE STAR/MAIN ROLE*


8. I went out with the person I like to watch a movie.. 0.o


9. I got offered the ASEAN scholarship that I signed up

*don't get excited it's only for my Form 5 and College education*


10. I aced my SPM diagnostic test with straight A's

*haha not straight A+ la, A and A+ both, I'm not that pro.. not yet anyway*


FINALLY..


















The real reason WHY I am so happy is that I tried my best today and with the help of my other group members I managed to carry out a satisfactory program today..


Hope all of you who attended YPF enjoyed the time of quiz and hilarious skits today!


Special thanks to:

a) all my CZ members, Tirzah, Ruhwey and Rachel, for all your hard work

b) all YPFers who participated today.. You made things work out! We had great fun!

c) Joynn and Alvin for all your advices

d) Last but not the least, thanks to HIM!



YUP THE OTHER MAIN REASON WHY I AM SO GLAD IS....


…...........................................

….......................................

…..................................

…...............................

…...........................

….....................

…...............

…............

…........

…....

…..

..

.




SUSPENSE





YIKES





Don't




Kill




me...







I






was






just







fooling you!


*wahahahaha..


Lol.. All those 10 weren't true except for number 6..

*haha* that's why I am happy I managed to fool you.. LOLZ

Anyway I hope the rest was true as well but at least number 6 was..

Most of all I enjoyed the teamwork that was present when we portrayed our roles in the skit based on the book of Esther..



No comments:

Post a Comment