About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Saturday, April 24, 2010

These are the pics of what I received during Hari Anugerah Cemerlang today...

Lol?? "A Collar Button"


The yellow A4 paper

 
A flimsy "photo frame"
When one of my friends tore of the cello tape
Guess what happened??
*haha*
The black coloured part came out too.. LOLX.. So LG..



BTW what I have learned yesterday and today during the seminar by Dr. Rosie Leong was:
a) To not store up treasures on earth but in heaven
b) Even money is not everything to us when end times arrive *it may be of no use even*
c) HE will always provide for us our every need.. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! =P


No comments:

Post a Comment