About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Sunday, April 25, 2010

·'★¸.·'★.·Thanks, my ANGEL'★¸.·'★


I've been thinking if angels really do exist..
Well I was taught that those immortal, beautiful, perfect creatures with two wings exist..
Each one of us has a guardian angel 
And he will always be there for us..
He will guide us in everything we do:
May it be in our hard or tough times..
Or may it be in our Exams??
Or in relationships..
Or even when you sleep...
HE watches over you!!!

I have just experienced a feeling that my angel was with me during the times of my difficulties...
On Friday after school *and after I felt better* I was on my way home
In the same blue car.. A girl asked me if angels do really exist..
I just told her what I knew..
Yes they do..
Everyone has a guardian angel with them
Why couldn't you see them??
I don't really know..
I have never seen one before in real life

But I do know of some people who have seen angels before
I have seen a photograph of them before too
*a real one in Peaceheaven*

Yes.. They do have wings..
Angels are perfect and beautiful creatures..
*Ahem.. both leng cai and leng lui*

HOWEVER...

There are fallen angels too...
How did this come about??

It was like this.. 

One of the most powerful angels named Lucifer became proud of himself.
He was very beautiful and proud.
There were many followers under him too.
One day, he decided to overthrow God and become ruler..
And so God punished him..
By sending him and all of his followers to A Fiery Pit (also known as Hell)
1/3 of the angels followed Lucifer (now also known as Satan)

Lucifer and his followers (demons/devils) now controls the world and tries to make mankind fall.
However..
Do not despair..
there are still 2/3 of the angels watching over us and protecting us!! =P

PS.. This is not a made-up story..





Okay.. So after talking to her the whole journey *saya tiba di rumah*
When I reached home  I received a package..
I had won two books from the Star Newspaper 
and didn't know about it..
UNTIL that day when I felt so down.
WHAT A COINCIDENCE??
No.. I don't think so..
It wasn't by coincidence that I won those gifts that day..
It was a blessing from HIM!! XDDD




No comments:

Post a Comment