About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Friday, April 23, 2010

PART 2 - Continues...
Oh you're waiting right *sorry*
yup so...
After I switched off the computer.. I was watching a show on TV

SUDDENLY!!! *DING DONG*
"Who's that?? I very bad mood liao still wan kacau me. I wan watch show lerrr!!!" I thought to myself

I saw a white delivery van * I think it was FedEX* 
Unwillingly, I opened the door and wanted to take in the goods that *I thought* my mother bought.
I noticed that the guy had a cacated finger when he asked me to sign a letter.
When I signed it, I noticed my name there and then he passed me a box lolz.. 



On the box was a letter *I tore it out* that stated it was for me.. 
I was astonished because I never ordered anything.
Guess what was inside??? 







Yup two story books BUT
they were not ordinary story books they were the HUNGER GAMES SERIES!
I was so glad that I was practically jumping up and down and "wheeee-ing"
YEAH!!!
Through these books I understood a new meaning.. 
HE was trying to comfort me..
HE is always there for me and has never left me..
HE understands what I've been through and has rewarded me with something better..
HE has shown that he is faithful and just.
That's why these books have GREAT VALUE to me!
It was so much better than getting the yellow A4 paper and flimsy "photo frame"


No comments:

Post a Comment