About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Friday, April 23, 2010

Two days ago...

I was told that I would receive 2 prizes.. 
Yup.. one was for No.3 Anugerah Cemerlang Keseluruhan Tingkatan 4  
*that's bad enough as I wasn't 3rd*
Another was for Anugerah Gred Purata Terbaik *GPA 1.0*
The second one was given to me to "shut me up" LOLZ!

Yesterday...

I was told last minute during the rehearsal that I only have one prize..
Even the other teachers were confused =.=" 
(Written on her paper it was stated that I was third and then some other teacher said it was a mistake)
*Sobs* At that time I was already quite heated up
BUT.. the next person to walk up the stage for rehearsal was......... ME! *shyt..*
Guess who I was going to shake hands with??

Who else?
 HER LORR....

the HEADMISTRESS!!!

Then when shaking hands she kept talking to me:
"Saya tahu kamu itu dapat semua A juga. Oleh sebab itu, saya adakan anugerah tambahan ini untuk kamu (Anugerah Gred Purata Terbaik). You try your best in SPM sahajalah...." and then bye bye.

Went I got back to my seat I was emo.. =) *haha*
Many people were like "what's wrong with her?".. they were curious (including Mr. Kiasu)
*Ahem* (not mentioning some immediately visited my blog to get news.. LOLX.. Anyway thanks to all of you for your concern, Especially.. my friends)

I kept to myself the until the whole rehearsal was better..
And I stopped tearing *physically* but inside me I was screaming out loud.
I became something like a zombie and kept brooding over the matter.

The reasons why I acted this way was:

1. They were fooling about with me and took me for granted. 
(one minute there's a prize and the next minute it's gone.. Like that then don't waste my time by getting my hopes high.. Straight away don't award me with anything lohz..)

2. They didn't inform me earlier by taking one prize away.. =.=" (I thought I had 2)

3. They wanted to cover up their mistakes at MY expense..

 SO when I went home.... 


 I immediately started blogging..
 then when I finished....

*continue later now busy*

No comments:

Post a Comment