About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Messed

Get OVER with it I keep telling myself.. * however I can't stop brooding over it*

Today nothing much occurred in school.
Just receiving back the results from Diagnostic Test SPM..
However it was a great day of spending time with other classmates..
*I was a little overboard (talked too much crap.. that's what Meighalah said) haha*

Tomorrow will be the day where all Form 5 students will have to sit through a full day of ongoing lectures on our further education.. College.. Uni.. etc..
*Phew* at least I wouldn't need to sit through classes.

Have you ever heard about the saying life's not fair.. Well I believe its true.


about the matter.. I guess I would just have to let go.. It isn't my capability to do anything about it.. I do feel upset about it. ESPECIALLY WITH THE HEADMISTRESS and her character is so annoying..

However my conclusion is NOT to take action but prove my worth NEXT time..
WATCH ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment