About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Sunday, April 11, 2010

MY RIGHTS ARE MINE!!!

#%#$*@#!$%*&#

SHEESHHHH!!!!!!!!

I am really, totally pissed of by my school and the way they run it!!!

Let me ask you this question..

If you were supposed to receive RM100 because you won a competition and it was promised to you, would you fight for it even after they have decided to give it to someone else?
They told you to give in and try another time. You've won it but would you let it go?

Similarly.. I WAS TOTALLY PISSED OFF (and so were a few others)

It was like this..
I was first in class (4 Science 1) and in the whole form 4 last year, my percentage was 86% and I got straight A1's (11 A1s).

However I was informed today that I was no longer the top and I would no longer receive any prize on prize-giving day. *Imagine how taken aback was I*

At first, I decided to overlook it and calm myself down. However, my human feelings got the better of me and I decided to take action.

I met up with the teachers in charge. What angered me was their attitude..
They asked me to try during SPM and prove my worth then..

WHAT ABOUT THE TRIAL EXAM THEN?? WOULD YOU REPEAT THIS INCIDENT??
WHAT ABOUT THIS MATTER?? I thought to myself..

She wanted us to overlook it.. WTH #*%$#$#&# (sorry)

They said that others had more A's than I did (although their percentage were lower). They all had 12A's but it wasn't straight A1's there were A2's as well.

Because of this I couldn't even get top three in class. LOL! So ironic.. They typed my name down and pasted in on the notice board as top in form last year, but now I'm not even top in my own class. How could they do such a thing? They have stripped me of my own rights!

I would not just sit down and keep my mouth sealed as if nothing had happened..
I will definitely fight for my worth and my rights..

However, I am torn in two..
I was taught not to allow anger to take control of me and be angered over a matter until the sun sets..
*Translation: I have to forget about this matter when night arrives and leave it to HIM to solve it for me*

1 comment:

  1. hmm...ya we cant change the fact unless parents complain and fight for us......what to do....aih.....just accept it lor.....anyway i just couldnt take it that teacher said its just a little matter and not important =.=!!! as what huey neng said.....its memory....

    ReplyDelete