About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's hard to leave the past behind and to move on with life~
I just can't seem to forget those wonderful times and memories
I can't let go..
I don't want to..

and that's why I cannot move on..

I'm brooding over the past
And I can never enjoy college life if I don't learn to fit in...


I want to dwell in the past and stay 17 forever...


PS. Sorry for the emo-ing.. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment