About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hey!!!
I’m back to blogging again..
I’m now in college = MCKL
And life SUCKS.. (I’m being myself here in my blog, so forgive me for expressing myself aloud)
I envy others who’d SEEMED like they’ve already fitted in.. And also those who love this life..

Awh.. I feel so “school-sick”..
I never knew how important High School friends can be
And how fun they were.. UNTIL I entered college..

Recently, I’ve been emo-ing and yeah (crying myself to sleep)
Hate to admit that..

No comments:

Post a Comment