About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TODAY is a very special day, 2nd of June..

Guess what is today about??




A very special person's day...



*cheh what you thinking???*





It's







my











MOM's birthday larrr... LOLs


 Happy Birthday Mom!



A good thing is that I need not attend tuition today...
     
                 Which means I could spend more time with her..
(I would get to eat dinner with her without rushing off halfway)

However... It has its downside too... I can't meet you  =( ..
...
I don't mind spending just to receive word from you

Very paiseh laarr... yesterday.. LOLs
I accidentally sent something wrong... *malu-lahz*

Anyway thanks for wishing me too...
 "Good night" ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment