About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Sunday, June 6, 2010

SUPER HAPPY todaaay... =P
Missed you for the past week... only met you a few times
Why are you so cuuuuuuuuute????


 Friday.. 4th June 2010

GUYS dressing as Micheal Jackson and stripping of at the middle of the dance to become girls.. eg:Lady Gugu by 5Sc2

You ppl have great ideas!!! =P
WoW.. I never knew that SMKSM's Teacher's Day Celebration would be so grand..
At first I decided not to go... (ponteng again lohz)
But then after some "ajakan" from friends I went along
All the performances were great... 

ESPECIALLY 5SC1 and 5SC2
YOU GUYS WERE SUPERB and you ROCK!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment