About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Thursday, August 5, 2010

*phew* exams are finally over..
I can get back on my little projects..

This whole one week of exams was very tedious >.<
Sleep late.. wake up early to study ~

GLAD IT's OVER!!

Yeah so now I'm:
1. Ordering Pizza Hut online (it's MUCH cheaper)
2. Buying curry puffs etc..
3. Calling here and there..
4. Buying drinks
5. Buying a big BIRTHDAY CARD

and PLANNING......................


FOR..




MISS MOEY'S BIRTHDAY!!! ^.^
(Thanks for willingly teaching me BK without a price)




Er..
A bit paiseh lor..
Yesterday ~
Mr. Wong asked me to give him a letter that I was supposed to type.
(He told me about it on Sunday and asked me to do it ASAP)
But until Thursday also I didn't do.. *haha*

 WHY LER???

Exams mah.. I "VERY BUSY" lohs!! >.<
(lame excuse)
So sorry ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment