About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

School's DEAD boring.... AGREE??

Yeah..
 The main reason why I attend school now is to chat with friends and buy time..
Teachers in school mostly are VERY HARDWORKING *not*..
There is a minority who does their work properly but then... It doesn't matter..

I'm attending tuition classes erm... almost EVERY DAY..
SUN, MON, TUE, WED, THU, FRI, SAT...
LOLZ

Yeah so there is no reason for me to attend school anymore..
Especially when exams are up... BECAUSE I don't have to buy time anymore..










CONCLUSION: 
I SKIPPED SCHOOL TODAY!!! =)
(Putting my words into action ) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment