About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Sunday, June 13, 2010

YeS!!!!
A new look 0.o
It also means a new beginning too =P

So..
On Friday night until Sat morning 3am..
My CZ members had a great time chatting, playing UNO (and gossiping)
Sharing our secrets and etc..
It was sleepover at Tirzah's place..

We woke up at 8am *still feeling tired* LOLZ!!
Then at 9am we left for Taman Tasik Titiwangsa..
We didn't do much just visit horses, paddle boats..
Then we ate rojak + cendol (yumm..)

Then when I reached back..
I slept till 4pm LOLZ
woke up.. then get ready to go to Kar Yan's house for party!! =P

Had a great celebration ^.^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (to Kar Yan and Eunice too)

PS. Kar Yan.. Glad you liked the card from 5SC1 and the teachers..
I took quite some time to get it done ^.^
Not forgetting the gift too!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment