About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Sunday, June 27, 2010

School holidays are over.. booo..


BUT my parents are ALLOWING me to take another week of holidays!!! =P
Lucky me right??!
Yeap.. I'm SOOoooOOOoo HAPPY!!
Wheeheeeheee....


This week Tuesday till Thursday I'll be off to REDANG ISLAND! =P
Will get some souvenirs for you OBVIOUSLY!!
*haha* pics only larhs..

Okay so..
Friday will be REPORT CARD DAY.. 
And I dunno if I'm going or not..


BTW THANKS TO HIM FOR GOOD RESULTS =P
everything is possible through him who strengthens me!!
+ also thanks to tuition teachers =P (Exclusive A rocks!!)
+School teachers (*ahem* minority only)

(There was improvement in my grades... 
My Average used to be around 85%.. Now increased to 87.27%.. 
However.. This exam I gotten SOOO MUCH TIPS already..
CONCLUSION: It isn't my results.. It's a fraud =(  ..
Hope to do my best in the next exam without much "extra" help)

Then Friday till Sunday will be church camp!!
Wheee.. enjoy the cool air of Genting Highlands..
Relaxing time ^.^

 With so much enjoyment on the way I mustn't forget to bury myself in my books too!

BTW fortunately I will be able to catch up with my studies (especially science subjects) at tuition..
Thx to Mr. Wong for allowing me to switch classes without lecturing me *haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment