About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SmiLinG.. smiling... =P XDD

I have won a few competitions so far...
but the best one is still the HUNGER GAMES..

Lemmie tell you about the other competitions:
Since I was a Lambert fan..
I joined a competition to win HIS CD's..
Yeah,
and being so lucky BLESSED I won both of it..




American Idol Season 8
*last year's contestants were so much better*
*nods*



AND...


obviously a fan should have..




 FOR YOUR  MY ENTERTAINMENT !

Thanks to Red.fm..
I am able to get both CDs..


However the HUNGER GAMES is more meaningful to me..
*not talking about the storyline but the way I obtained it*
It was sent to me as a Symbol... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment