About Me

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am just a simple girl who is 16 turning 17. However, I love reading and can devour a book in a day depending on my interest. I am from Sekolah Rendah Seri Sempurna and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mutiara. My blog contains my feelings and I would treat it like my diary. I would express myself here. If you would like to know me better visit this blog ^.^ Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this blog and be blessed thorough it! =P

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Minah-Rempit aka DAREDEVIL

Hmm.. Yeah this few days I've been having transport problem.
Mainly because of Extra Classes for SPM and *Oh Yeah* English debate..
()_+ So the lady or "auntie" who fetches me home is really pissed off by me *haha I'm getting on her nerves!
What to do?!

Try this: DO YOU RECOGNIZE MY DRIVER?

1. Some of you may know her as the reckless driver..

2. Others may recognize her as the lady with the blue saga that has millions of dents (yeah I'm exaggerating)..

3. Many too will call her the "Devil Queen of the Road" and avoid her

4. Did you notice a WSA 8373 blue Saga on the road today? Did that car almost knock you?

5. Have you seen a short lady in blue sweater and a flowery white hat running about SMK Seri Mutiara? 
*not to mention that she shouts about and grabs anyone in her way to ask questions*

6. Has she grabbed you before to question you anything?

7. Remember just avoid her.. For YOUR safety!


Yeah those are the 7 points to take note of..
Keep away from her if you do not want to get hurt/harmed
(sorry.. I seem overreact *haha*)

Yup, she made me wait for her up to 5.00pm yesterday 
(although my activities ended at 3.30pm)
Today she made me wait for another hour until 3.00pm 
(although extra classes ended at 3.00pm)
When she drove back she was SPEEDING, obviously to show me that I've pissed her off! 
*by making her fetch me another round after fetching the Form 3 and 4's
She's angry with me for wasting her time and petrol (although she was paid to do so)

That's why I hate staying back.. Don't blame me LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment